|STEP 1: Create a new My Events account. |
- Browse to the Login screen, then select "Create Account." You will be prompted to provide information in each of the following fields: User Name, First Name, Last Name, Display Name, Email Address, and a Password (7 characters minimum). Select "Register" after entering the required information in each field.
- Confirmation of your registration will be sent to the email address provided. Be sure to keep your User Name and Password in a safe place to manage your My Events calendar in the future.
If you already have a User Name and Password, login to your My Events calendar to add or remove events and meetings.
You only need to register once. If you forget your password, browse to the login screen on My Events
, then select "Forgot Password?"
Enter your User Name in the field provided and select "Send Password."
Your password will be sent to you in a message to the email address provided during registration.
|STEP 2: Customize your My Events city calendar. |
Once you have logged into your account, you will be able to add (and remove) events to your My Events calendar. Browse to the city Calendar.
- To add individual events. From the city Calendar, select for each meeting or event.
- To add a category of events. From the city Calendar, check one or more categories from the drop-down menu, "Filter Events by Category," to view events in either "Calendar View" or "List View." Select to add events and meetings to your My Events calendar. Only those events that are visible in the current month, or on the current list, will be added to your My Events calendar.
- To add select events. Use the search feature to find specific events on the city calendar. Select to add events to your My Events calendar.
- To remove events from your My Events calendar, select the "[x]" next to each event.
|STEP 3: Subscribe to your My Events city calendar. |
To receive automatic event updates on your mobile device or
personal computer, follow a few simple steps to subscribe to your customized My Events calendar.
- For mobile devices or other calendar programs not included above, please refer to your owner's manual for instructions to "subscribe" to your customized My Events calendar.
Note: This calendar subscription service may not be compatible with all devices and calendar software programs.