UTILITY CUSTOMER SERVICE
Utility Customer Service department handles water, sewer, and stormwater billing. The department assists customers with new service, account information, and discontinuation of service. In-person assistance is being provided by appointment only. To contact a customer service representative, call (360) 491-5616 or email email@example.com.
As of March 16, 2020, the following City services are suspended until further notice:
- In-Person Utility Billing payment / Customer Services
- Animal Licensing Processing
March 30, 2020 Update to Utility Bill Customers:
We know the Covid-19 public health emergency has affected our community in many ways. We are working hard to reduce the financial stress this has created for our residents. The Lacey City Council passed a resolution, consistent with Governor Inslee's Proclamation 20-2.4, to make the following exceptions to delinquent utility accounts during this crisis:
- No interest.
- No late penalties.
- No disconnection of services.
You can still pay your utility bill:
- In the payment drop box in front of City Hall
- By calling (360) 491-5616
- Online (see details below)
- By Mail (see details below)
Thank you for your patience during this time.