REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS: ANIMAL SERVICES WEBSITE REDESIGN
Download INFO Packet
Download Consultant Questions/RFP Coordinator Responses (Updated March 4, 2015)
Joint Animal Services of Thurston County is seeking a creative, qualified, experienced and professional consultant to update its current website to improve usability and appeal; and, to move content to and provide a quality Web Content Management Software solution to serve the back-end of its website. The software should allow for non-technical users to be able to enter and manage their own content as simply as possible. This would require that users, both technical and non-technical, be able to edit/create and delete their own content without altering the coding or structural integrity of the system.
Consulting services are to include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Ability to meet website objectives and deliverables as described in this RFP
- Determine current unmet content needs and enhancements desired by Animal Services
- Three mock-ups of alternative site designs; Animal Services to select design taken to full development
- Assistance on migrating the Animal Services’ existing static website to the proposed system
- Training for key personnel on use
- Documentation and training materials for content editors
RFPs for this work must be received no later than 5:00 p.m., Pacific Standard Time (PST) on March 10, 2015. Submissions must be in PDF form and delivered via email to email@example.com. All questions should be submitted no later than March 5, 2015 at 5:00 p.m. PST to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions will be answered as received. Minority and women-owned firms are encouraged to apply.