To create a customized city calendar, manage the events and meetings on your calendar, and receive email notification when selected calendar items are changed or cancelled, subscribe to My Events. Learn more About My Events »
|STEP 1: Select iCalendar Subscription|
- Browse to "RSS For Events Calendar Options."
Sample iCal categories include:
- Copy the iCalendar address: right-click on the calendar feed [icon] you wish to subscribe to, then select the appropriate option for the browser to copy the iCalendar feed URL address:
- Internet Explorer—select "Copy Shortcut."
- Mozilla Firefox—select "Copy Link Location."
- Google Chrome—select "Copy Link Address."
Most browsers will convert the iCal feed to a static calendar file (i.e., Events Calendar.ics)—which you will be asked to "Save" or "Open." This file will only
allow users to view city calendar events, and will not
be updated automatically when new calendar events are added or changed. To receive updates to your calendar, you must "subscribe" through your device's calendar program.
|STEP 2: Subscribe to iCalendar|
To receive automatic event updates on your mobile device or personal computer, follow a few simple steps to subscribe to the iCalendar feed.
- For mobile devices or other calendar programs not included above, please refer to your owner's manual for instructions to "subscribe" to iCal feeds.
Note: This calendar subscription service may not be compatible with all devices and calendar software programs.