Utility Bill Pay Online
The City of Lacey offers our citizens the ability to pay their water utility bill online. Through this service, water customers with either a VISA or MasterCard credit or debit card may set-up an online account to pay their monthly water bill from a computer with an internet connection and internet browser. In order to set-up an account you must also have a valid email address to confirm your password. The process is simple and secure by following the steps below.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are using Internet Explorer and you can not access the login page of Utility Bill Pay Online, you may need to enable TLS 1.0. Click here for instructions on how to enable TLS 1.0 in Internet Explorer.
- Be sure to have your most current water bill available for reference. You will need your account number (exactly as it appears on your bill) and due date (format: MMDDYY) in order to set-up an online account.
- Click on the link below to launch the secure payment site.
- In the left hand column select/click “Create Account.”
- Fill in the 2 fields with the information from your most current bill.
- Type in a password. If you forget your password, it can be emailed to you.
- Enter a valid email address. Click submit. You will receive an email with a link you must click on to complete your account setup.
- IMPORTANT: Click on the link in your email to confirm your account set-up and to use Online Bill Pay for the first time.
- Validate your account information and sign-in.