Due to the COVID-19 public health emergency and to adhere to the Governor’s Proclamation 20-28, Lacey City Council meetings will be conducted remotely, not in person. The public may attend the Lacey City Council meetings by watching live through video streaming on:
The public may also listen to the meetings via telephone using the number provided with each Council meeting agenda. This will be provided on the Friday before the Council meeting.
Council Meeting and Worksession Time Revision
Lacey City Council meetings will take place at 6:00 p.m. (1st and 3rd Thursdays), remotely.
Council Worksession will also take place at 6:00 p.m. (2nd and 4th Thursdays), remotely.
Although in-person attendance is currently not available, you can still provide verbal or written public comment on items not on the agenda.
Verbal Public Comment (via Zoom):
- To provide verbal public comment, you must preregister on Zoom by 4:00 pm on the day of the Council meeting.
- Each Council meeting has a unique Zoom registration link. The link will be posted on each Council meeting agenda. The agenda will be posted on the City’s website the Friday before the Council meeting.
- Following registration, you will receive instructions and access details.
- During the public comment period, the Mayor will invite people, who preregistered, to speak.
Please note: You may notice a brief flicker/darkening of your screen as you are added into the meeting to provide comment.
During your comment period, you will be unmuted and have three minutes to speak.
- You may use your camera while speaking, or you may comment by audio only.
Written Public Comment (via Email):
- You may submit written public comment by email to email@example.com by 4:00 pm on the day of the Council meeting.
- Comments will be provided to the City Council, electronically, prior to the meeting.
- Comments will not be addressed during the Council meeting
- All comments received will be added to the official record.
Contacting City Councilmembers
Individual City Councilmembers can also be reached by phone or email. Contact information for Council can be found at Meet the Lacey City Council.
The City of Lacey provides reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. To request an accommodation or written materials in an alternate format, contact the City Clerk at least seventy-two (72) hours before the meeting to discuss any necessary accommodations. You can reach the City Clerk by phone (360) 486-8704 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For vision or hearing impaired services contact the Washington State Relay Service at 7-1-1 or 1-800-833-6384.